Who We Are
How We Work
FREE FOR ALL NURSES, CNA’S & STUDENT NURSES
PURSUE YOUR FUTURE.
ENGAGE IN OUR COMMUNITY.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register FREE as a Nurse, CNA or Student Nurse.
- Go to your Account Page to access.
- Educational Advancement
- Nurse Practitioner Preceptor Program
- Mission Trips
- Discounts and Promotions
CREATE YOUR FREE PROFILE
- Create your FREE custom profile which includes an “about me” section, resume, photo, references and background check.
- Forward your cover letter and resume directly to opportunities or when recruited by employers.
- For you own safety, please don’t type any personal contact information in “about me”.
- Additionally, please utilize your account to communicate with potential employers and not your personal email.
- Your privacy is our first concern.
FREE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Events: Job Fairs, Hackathon’s and Meetups
- Nurse of the Month
- Blogs written by our members we publish
- Official partner of Show Me Your Stethoscope
THIS IS HOW YOUR PROFILE APPEARS TO EMPLOYERS
Research has shown that your photo is a key component to recruitment.
Blogs & Resources
Educational Discount & Scholarships
AN EXCLUSIVE FOR HIRENURSES.COM MEMBERS
For members of HireNurses.com, WGU is pleased to offer this opportunity: scholarships worth up to $2,500 toward your highly-respected bachelor’s or master’s degree. WGU is an accredited online, nonprofit university offering flexible degree programs that have been designed with input from leading employers and industry experts, so you know when you graduate you’ve proved that you have the skills and experience employers are looking for.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a HireNurses.com member. – (Remember it is FREE and Private to have a profile on HireNurses.com.)
- Complete an application for admission.
- Complete a scholarship application.
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be officially admitted to WGU.
This is a competitive program. Recipients will be chosen based on their academic record, financial need, readiness for online study, and current competency, plus other considerations.
Free NP Preceptor Program
Guest Blogger & Nurse of the Month