HireNurses.com is offering a $1000 Scholarship to Nursing Students.
This nursing scholarship is open to all nursing students: from LPN, RN, BSN, MSN, DNP or PhD.
|As an organization founded by nurses and having attended nursing school ourselves, we can attest that it was one of the hardest and most rewarding accomplishments in our lives. We want to support the next generation of nurses by providing a scholarship to help a current nursing student while in nursing school.|
Nursing Scholarship Information:
1. Create your FREE custom profile on HireNurses.com which includes an “about me” section, resume, photo, references and background check.
2. Send a one-page essay (300-400 Words) via email
email@example.com telling us why you are choosing to be a nurse and how this scholarship will help in pursuing your nursing degree.
1. Enrolled Nursing Student in an accredited Nursing University for 2017-2018 School Year.
2. In Good Standing at your Nursing School.
3. U.S Citizen or Legal Resident.
4. This nursing scholarship is open to all nursing students: starting their nursing career to pursuing your bachelors, masters or doctorate or PhD in nursing.
5. All profiles on HireNurses.com will be reviewed to make sure they include:
· ” About Me” Section : For you own safety, please don’t type any personal contact information in “about me”.
· Three References: under my account page just enter email address of reference and they are able to provide simple character reference.
· Additionally, please utilize your account to communicate with potential employers and not your personal email.
· Your privacy is our first concern.
1. $1000 Nursing Scholarship to be awarded.
· After verifying student is in good standing at their college.
2. Deadline to Apply: Midnight January 31, 2018.
3. Nursing Students who wins scholarship will be featured on HireNurses.com.
The nursing scholarship can be used in any way to support you while in nursing school, from books, to rent, to tuition, to childcare, — our nursing scholarship will be awarded directly to the nursing student to use at their discretion.
Please learn how we work for Nurses. Go to the home page and at the top of the page click on “How It Works” for Nurses and learn how to set up your free profile and see how your profile is view by employers.